Press Trips and Partnerships
Becoming a partner with Adventures With NieNie is a fun and exciting way to promote your destination, hotel, restaurant, tour, or more. I will publish a post to review my experience and post it to social media as well. All partnerships will include a disclosure.
Featured Bloggers and Guest Posts
Adventures With NieNie likes to work with other travel bloggers. Whether it’s advertising your blog or having you write a featured guest post, Adventures with NieNie is always looking for new and exciting content to be added to the site. All guest posts will link back to your blog.
Become a Featured Blogger
My 2017 featured blogger package doesn’t cost you a thing but only lasts one month. All that I require is that you share the featured blogger post on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
Here’s what’s included:
- A Blog Post with a questionnaire about you so that my readers can know more about you and your style!
- This post will be shared on Adventures With NieNie’s Facebook Fan Page, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.
As Seen On
- Alex in Wanderland, Featured Blogger, March & April 2016
- Bored Panda, Featured Post “How I didn’t Quit my Job to Travel the World“, March 2017
- The Getaway Journals, Featured Photo, March 2017
- Nylon Pink, Featured Post “10 Places to See in Northern California“, July 2017
- Nine Two By Six, Featured Post “Out of Office: NieNie“, November 2017
- Around the World in Katy Days, Featured Snipet “Part-Time Traveler & Full-Time Adventurer: A perspective“, December 2017
- This Big Wild World, Featured Snipit “Qualities to Avoid in a Travel Companion“, February 2018
- Girl with the Passport, Featured Snipit “Best Products for Travelers“, February 2018
- Georgie Minter Brown, Featured Link “Travel Bucket List 2018“, February 2018