I know for most of you it might be too soon to think about the holidays but it is coming up closer than you think! So I want to give you some gift ideas for your family and friends who have the incurable case of wanderlust.
1.This beautifully crafted laptop sleeve ($33+)
2. For the travel fashionista, this amazingly adorable makeup brush travel roll. ($27+)
3. Adorably personalized leather luggage tags. ($48.50)
4. Passport covers ($29)
5. PORTABLE POWERBANK ($35)
The worst thing that could happen is your phone or camera dies right before your perfect picture moment.
6. SCRATCH OFF TRAVEL MAP ($15)
Record your travel destinations with this nifty map.
7. PACKING CUBES ($48 for a pack of 6)
Perfect to get all of your clothing organized and fit in your small carry on bag. Also, perfect for separating clothes as they get dirty.
8. TRAVEL SLEEPING MASK ($20)
Perfect for travelling on the plane and sleeping in hotel rooms when you have a terrible case of jetlag.
9. PACSAFE ANTI-THEFT TRAVEL BAG ($100)
Perfect for men and women in their traveling adventures. I highly recommend this product for travels in area where theft is high. Be sure to check out some youtube videos to see which bag suits you best. These are amazing!
10. Travel Bucket List Home Decor ($50)
11. DIY Travel Fund Jars
Help you family and friends start their travel fund!
12. Wanderlust Inspired Watch ($10)
This awesome water bottle rolls up and is compact for travel. Be sure to travel with this empty and fill it up in the airport.
14. Toiletry Bags ($65+)
15. Travel Cocktail Set ($24)
DISCLAIMER: Oftentimes you will find that I’ve included links to certain hotels/tours/products/services. If you purchase anything through these links, I’ll receive a commission. It won’t cost you anything extra, but it will help keep this blog up and running.